UDANCECN.COM – WEBDJRADIO.COM
Boogie Taipei 19 with Luminodisco
World renowned nu disco, deep house radio show “BOOGIE TAIPEI”, produced in 2 languages (English & Mandarin) at the liaoliao studios deep in the heart of New Taipei city. In the first hour each month The Wang mixes a selection of pre released promo’s from the world’s finest nu disco, deep house labels. The second hour of the show is host to a guest mix created by an elite dj/producer from the nu disco deep house scene.
English version (Click track title to open player in a new window)
Track listings for Wanghart mix in the first hour …
Intro. Faze Action – Moving Cities
01. The Bank – Lagos Tahoe – Bearfunk – Sept 2012
02. Elitechnique – Private Beach – Clone – 2012
03. Ben Sun – Love Hotel – Delusions of Grandure – 2012
04. Lady Kiss – Maia’s Sun – Los Grandes – 2012
05. OOFT! – Make You Mine – Instruments of rapture – 2012
06. Maxime Dangles – sune (tempelhof remix) – Hell Yeah Recordings – 2012
07. King DJ – Playmate – Bearfunk – Sept 2012
08. Cinnamon Chasers – Jetstreams [Faze Action Instrumental] – Modus – 2009
09. Francis Inferno Orchestra – Horizon Beat – Sccucci Manucci – 2011
10. Marcodassi – Amigdala (Mushrooms Project remix) – Hell Yeah Recordings – Sept 2012
11. Lindstrom – No Release (Owen Pallett feat Steve Kado remix) – Feedelity/Smalltown Supersound – Aug 2012
Special guest mix for the second hour…
Luminodisco (Hell Yeah Recordings mix)
Firmly linked to DWDK (Danny Was A Drag King) by Ajello, the latest offshoot of the ever-blinding Hell Yeah label, Luminodisco is the moniker of Federico Costantini: a resident of the Exe-cute parties, an eclectic artist with southern Italian blood and a Roman soul.
His story goes like almost every nice club music fairytale. After bothering his neighbors with post-rock, Costantini was then struck by Kraftwerk, put his guitar back in the closet and began to play around with synthesizers and a vocoder. If his releases Questo Amore Splendido and Balerama are anything to go by, all that’s left to do now is sit comfortably and wait for what seems to be one of the hottest artists on the Italian mirror ball scene, present and future.