UDANCECN.COM – WEBDJRADIO.COM
Boogie Taipei 11 with Del Strange
BOOGIE TAIPEI is a weekly nu disco, nu funk and nu boogie house radio show produced in 2 languages (English & Mandarin) at the liaoliao studios deep in the heart of New Taipei city.
English version (Click track title to open player in a new window）
Track listings for my mix in the first hour …
Intro. Faze Action – Moving Cities
01. Maceo Plex – Love U Mama feat Fabel (Original Mix) – 2011 – Crosstown Rebels
02. Frank Spangler – Sleeper (franc spangler remix) – 2009 – Freerange Records
03. Heion – The Look – 2012
04. Ilija Rudman – Show Me The Magic – 2011 – Bear Funk
05. Native Underground – Push 4 love (son of sound dub) – 2010 – Wurst
06. The Mythical Beasts – Communicate – Alphabet City Remix – 2011 – International Feel Recordings
07. Friendly Fires – Hurting (Tensnake Dub Remix) – 2011 – XL Recordings
08. Will Saul and Tam Cooper – Movin on – 2011 – Simple Records
09. Vincenzo & Lovebirds – M U S I C – 2009 – Teardrop
10. Ralf Lawson presents Wolf n Flow – Messin With My Mind (The Electric Re Press) – 2004 – Darkroom Dubs
11. Sunclef – Pyramid Funk – 2012 – Soulection
12. Evil K’Neil – Bet Your Love – 2012 – Free on Soundcloud
Special guest mix for the second hour…
Del Strange (UK)
Del signed a 5 year publishing contract with ‘Peoplesound Publishing’. 2001: Wrote and co produced the hit single ‘Viva’ for the classical/pop girlband Bond. The single was a worldwide hit and is featured on their 2001 album ‘Born’. 2012: After a long break away from music, Del is now back on form producing top NU-Disco, House tunes and Remixes from his Synth pact studio!
Del’s first foray into the world of music was through a second hand sampler that he acquired and began experimenting with in the late 80’s. After grafting and learning the art of sound manipulation, he got his first break working with the classical all girl quartet known as “Bond”, simultaneously chalking up a worldwide hit straight off the bat. Not bad going for his first shot at success.
Not resting on his laurels, he co founded Equilibrium records soon after. Finding an affinity with modern disco sounds as well as drawing inspiration from the past, Del Strange is a button pusher turned keyboard player with a room full of analogue synths, creating music that is both good for the clubs and musical enough to endure.