UDANCECN.COM – WEBDJRADIO.COM – INTERSONIK.NET
Metaformosis 39 with DJ Damo Darko
In the Metaformosis show all the music used in the first hour has been created by the freshest independent producers we have found each week on internet website sound cloud mixed in with the odd promo we have received.
English version (Click track title to open player in a new window)
Track listings for my mix in the first hour ….
Intro. Futurewife – Obey
01. Kollektiv Turmstrasse – Schwindelig ZWEISTEIN REMIX (mastered) – Germany
02. Tyler Touché – Musique du Cour – Naples, Italy
03. Auto Reverse – Want Your Love – Nimes, France
04. Chicago ’87 – Last Drink (Vostok-1 Remix) – Guadalajara, Spain
05. DJ Korss – Rabbits Invade – Poland
06. Houseman Monsterheadz – Feel The Music – Bogota, Columbia
07. Cassius – Toop Toop (PiMO Remix) – Warsaw, Poland
08. Bicycle Corporation – 105MPH – Taipei, Taiwan
09 Todd Terje – Ragysh (Tagteam Terror Edit) – Germany
10. Kyka – World As We Know It – Tallinn, Estonia
11. Magnificent – Vincent Schroeder – Paris, France
12. Soawesome – Lax – San Francisco, USA
13. DJ-KoSMiX – Space Weather Anomalies 2012 (original) – Taiwan
Special guest mix for the second hour…
The Sinister Sound Syndicate: (Noun)
1. A threatening or portending evil DJ duo who are two individuals combined to make a joint effort to undertake the specific duty of delivering mechanical vibrations transmitted through an elastic medium, traveling in air at a speed of approximately 331 meters per second at sea level. 2.Damo Darko and Frankie Fingers throwing everything they’ve got into a DJ set full of some of the hardest and dirtiest electro to be found on this side of the galaxy.
The Sinister Sound Syndicate has been dropping its own dirty vision of Electro for the last couple of years all over Taiwan. Infusing their sets with basslines so heavy you could probably sink your teeth into them, they like to boast that they’ll turn the speakers into ash. Damo Darko and Frankie Fingers put everything they’ve got into their sets so expect to be on a dance floor that is rocking. As their name suggests, the sets are Sinister so be careful the beats don’t make you spontaneously combust.
The SSS is geared up and ready to go. Our howitzer is full of bass and we are ready to go!