World renowned “Metaformosis show”, produced in 2 languages (English & Mandarin) at the liaoliao studios deep in the heart of Kaohsiung city, in the south of Taiwan.
In the first hour each month Wanghart mixes a selection of dance music promotional music created by the freshest independent producers he finds each week on internet website sound cloud mixed along with the odd promo he has received. For the second hour the show is host to an uninterrupted mix set from a top Asian based DJ.
Track listings for Wanghart mix in the first hour …
01. BAILE – Spill – Symphonic Distribution
02. Underground Ghosts – S – Shift Limited
03. Fabian Kash – Chrome – Oh! Stockholm
04. Terje Saether – Nothing But The Sea – Bogota
05. Gerogi Barrell – With You – Roots for Blooms
06. Danced Til Midnight – No Way Back (The Revenge Remix) – Thylacine Sounds
07. Goldboy – Clasmics House – Midnight Riot
08. DaM FunK – Hazy Stomp – Saft
09. Long Island Sound – Grit – Roots for Blooms
10. Ilya Santana – Hammerhead (Tad Wily Remix) – Nang
11. Barber Shop (BRVNJES Vintage Flip) – Clouded Edits
For more information and to listen to the releases featured in the show, head to the Magazine section…
Special guest mix for the second hour…
Digital D has been djing since 1999 when after being introduced to House music, something about it instantly caught his ear. He realized anytime he heard it; it made him want to dance! Having some friends that were djs, he expressed his interest in wanting to learn the craft that is djing. He received excellent tutelage from great local Dallas djs such as Reggie ‘Zeno’, Booth, Kid Icarus and after witnessing Dave Clarke (UK) in action, he knew what he had to do!
He relocated to Taipei, leaving his dj gear behind in the states. Now he is armed and dangerous again and has been lighting up Taipei and Taiwan at large at places such as Myst, Luxy, Room 18, Muse, Spring Scream, and more. He’s held a residency at top club in Taipei, Myst!
Now he’s bringing the heat to Taichung. Still keeping to the House that brought him into the scene. Digital D’s sound has hints of funk and soul while keeping it deep, but has lit up many dance floors with upbeat, high energy Disco House and Jacking House. He currently holds a residency at the Moonlight Sky Bar on the roof of the luxurious Millennium Vee Hotel Taichung for the past year with monthly appearances at Taichung’s top club, 18TC.